Posted: August 4, 2014 12:08 pm
The staff at Coventina Day Spa is beyond excited to get back to work and start serving our wonderful and loyal guests. Thank you for being patient with us. We ask you continue to be patient as we navigate rules and guidelines that are constantly changing. We want you to be aware of some new (temporary) policies:
- Everyone in the spa will be asked to wear a mask. You may be denied a service if you are not willing to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete an intake form to attest that you are in good health. If you are not well, please call to reschedule.
- We cannot guarantee that guests will sit side by side. We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines and service providers may not be at their normal stations.
- Only one person per appointment will be permitted in the building. While we love seeing your children, if they do not have an appointment they must not enter the building.
- We have removed furniture from our waiting areas. Please arrive on time for your appointment, and plan on leaving when finished. We will not be allowing food in the common areas. You may take advantage of our patio and outdoor space.
Thank you again for your understanding.