Your Destination for Relaxation
Massage, Body Treatments, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and Full Service Hair Salon
Rest, relax and revive with the finest in massages, body treatments, facials and spa treatments for your skin and body in Erie’s oasis of tranquility, Coventina Day Spa. You can choose from a variety of individual services or treat yourself to a spa package for the ultimate spa experience. Our salon professionals give personalized attention to hair-styling and make-up while our full collection of products will bring you to a state of complete relaxation.
All of our services and packages are available as spa gift certificates. Gift certificates can be purchased online and are also available by calling (814) 796-9038.
HEAD TO TOE DEAL!! $99
We know you need relaxation from HEAD to TOE and we are here to help. Book a 60 minute relaxation massage and a classic pedicure in September and pay just $99. (Both services are to be done on the same day, and on one guest.) Take a day off and take care of yourself.
Take a look around while you are here – lots of great sales on summer clothes, hats, sandals and bags. Ready for the dreaded back to school shopping?? All socks and underwear are buy one get one free!!
The staff at Coventina Day Spa is beyond excited to get back to work and start serving our wonderful and loyal guests. Thank you for being patient with us. We ask you continue to be patient as we navigate rules and guidelines that are constantly changing. We want you to be aware of some new (temporary) policies:
- Everyone in the spa will be asked to wear a mask. You may be denied a service if you are not willing to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete an intake form to attest that you are in good health. If you are not well, please call to reschedule.
- We cannot guarantee that guests will sit side by side. We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines and service providers may not be at their normal stations.
- Only one person per appointment will be permitted in the building. While we love seeing your children, if they do not have an appointment they must not enter the building.
- We have removed furniture from our waiting areas. Please arrive on time for your appointment, and plan on leaving when finished. We will not be allowing food in the common areas. You may take advantage of our patio and outdoor space.
- The state board of cosmetology has just put out guidance that restricts us from doing facials. We are working on this and will call all those who need to reschedule.
Thank you again for your understanding.